News
  • Important news!

Friends!

Christmas! This is the most wonderful and magical day of the year.
    Let the bright holiday fill the house with warmth and joy, loved ones will always be healthy and happy!
    May everyone's heart be filled with peace and goodness on this bright day!

I sincerely want to thank you for this year, our server is over 5 years old and we still remain competitive and can continue our story. I hope that next year we will be able to achieve great success.

I would like to inform you about some changes, we must be modern and we decided to abandon the forum. It is difficult for us to manage the forum and discord and many other services at the same time. From 2022, the priority means of communication will be discord, and we will develop it. I think it will be better if we are only in one place and not in different ones.

We will be glad if you join there: DISCORD 

More information will be available soon and more work will be done to improve our discord  channel.

I wish everyone success in the new year, spend the holidays with your family, I think we must pay more attention to them during the holidays. But also do not forget about our server, we will try to make a new update for you in January and please you with new content.

Thank you for your attention.